Jump to recipe
Sharing this recipe for my Triple Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies today.
I had the idea for these Triple Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies as a Valentine’s Day treat last year, but ran out of time to make them, so I’m not making the same mistake this year.
I started with a boxed brownie mix and prepared as directed on the box. Stir in chocolate chips.
Line an 11×7 1/2 inch (brownie pan) with parchment paper.
Mix together the cream cheese layer with cream cheese, egg, vanilla, sweetened condensed milk and raspberries.
Save about one cup of the brownie mixture back and spread the remaining batter into the pan.
Spoon cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter.
Drizzle remaining brownie mixture over the top. Swirl it
very lightly into the cream cheese layer with a butter knife.
Bake until cream cheese is set and toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool about one hour then remove from the pan to a wire cooling rack. Cool another hour.
Transfer to a cutting board. Trim edges off if desired
(I always do this).
Melt chocolate chips in a small bowl, over pan of boiling water. Spread over brownies. Top with fresh raspberries.
Cut the Triple Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies into desired size and transfer to a platter.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES
- 1 (18.4oz) box brownie mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint raspberries, divided
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 20 fresh raspberries (from pint containers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a brownie pan (11 x 7 1/2 in) with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs as directed on the box. Stir in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Set aside 20 raspberries to use on top of brownies. Stir remaining ones into the cream cheese batter. (I had 12)
- Save back 1 cup of the brownie batter and spread the remaining amount into the pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the batter. Drizzle remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese. Using a flat blade knife, lightly swirl this through the cream cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cream cheese is set and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Do not overbake.
- Remove from the oven and cool 1 hour. Remove brownies from the pan and transfer to a wire cooling rack, cool another hour. May cut edges off if desired after this.
- Place chocolate chips into a medium size heatproof, glass bowl. Place over a small saucepan of boiling water. Bowl with chocolate chips does not go down in the water. Stir constantly until all of the chocolate is melted.
- Spread chocolate over the top of brownies. Place fresh raspberries on top. Cut into squares of desired size.
© 2023 Copyright GRANDMA HONEY\\\\\\\'S HOUSE
*This post was shared at Week-end Potluck Party
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Please follow and like us: