Chicken Bacon Ranch Macaroni Salad.
A loaded macaroni salad with pasta, rotisserie chicken, bell peppers, and bacon, all combined with a creamy mayonnaise and ranch dressing mixture.
This macaroni salad is the perfect side dish to serve at any get-together and is a meal in itself.
Summer cook-outs, graduation parties, and picnics are just about here. We may not be able to have the large gatherings we want, but this recipe can be adjusted to serve any size crowd.
Macaroni salad is like having a blank canvas to add any number of other ingredients. A rotisserie chicken and a package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix are some of the flavorful ingredients in this recipe.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN BACON RANCH MACARONI SALAD
- Boil the macaroni in a large pan of salted water as directed on the box. Drain water and set aside. Any pasta shape can be used. I used elbow macaroni for this one.
- Combine mayonnaise and package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the celery, bell peppers, relish, salt and pepper, cooked macaroni, chicken and half of the bacon. Add the mayonnaise mixture and combine well to coat all ingredients.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with remaining crumbled bacon.
Some other cook-out side dishes are:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Casserole
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
This recipe was shared on Weekend Potluck@ Sweet Little Bluebird.
Check this site out for some really amazing recipes.
CHICKEN BACON RANCH MACARONI SALAD
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (1oz) package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 5 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook macaroni until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise and ranch dressing packet.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the celery, bell peppers, relish, salt, pepper, cooked macaroni, chicken and half of the bacon. Add the mayonnaise mixture and combine well to coat all of the ingredients. May add the remaining mayonnaise if mixture is too dry.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with remaining bacon.
2 thoughts on “CHICKEN BACON RANCH MACARONI SALAD”
Love this recipe!❤️
Thank you so much. You are so kind.