Loaded Breakfast Panini
Write a review
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 6 baby spinach leaves
- 3 slices deli ham, sliced thin
- 1 egg, fried with yolk semi soft
- 3 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices tomato, thin
- Preheat panini pan to medium heat. May use a grill pan or 2 cast iron skillets instead.
- Butter one side on each slice of bread. Spread half of the mayonnaise on inside of 1 slice of bread. Place the bread, butter side down into hot pan.
- Layer 2 slices of the cheese, the spinach leaves, ham, egg, bacon, tomato and remaining 2 slices of cheese onto bread. Spread remaining mayonnaise on inside of the other slice of bread and place on top of sandwich, butter side up.
- Grill sandwich until bread is crisp, golden brown, and cheese has melted. Carefully, turn sandwich and cook on the other side, about 6-7 minutes total.
- This recipe is so easy and can be made with any other ingredients you have available. I have used pesto instead of mayo to give it an Italian flavor.
GRANDMA HONEY'S HOUSE https://grandmahoneyshouse.com/
Please follow and like us: