These Mini Skillet Frittatas are perfect to serve to family and guests for any breakfast or brunch.
If you enjoy steak and eggs for breakfast, you will love this Steakhouse Brunch Crostada.
Sharing my holiday breakfast-brunch recipe collection today, sweet and savory, just in time for all of the upcoming holidays.
November and December are always busy and many times it involves hosting overnight guests. Sometimes you just want to fix a special breakfast for your family. Hosting a holiday breakfast-brunch is also tradition for many people. Continue reading HOLIDAY BREAKFAST-BRUNCH RECIPE COLLECTION
Here is a delicious garden fresh brunch tart that is easy to make and another great way to enjoy some fresh summer veggies.
My cooking classes with the grandchildren focused on breakfast specialties for several classes and we wanted to share some of them.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, but several of my grandchildren told me they do not like to eat breakfast. They prefer to eat a pop-tart, breakfast bar, or have a parfait. I wanted to show them a variety of foods they could make and would probably like to eat. We came up with some old and new breakfast specialties. Continue reading BREAKFAST SPECIALTIES FROM THE GRANDKIDS
This loaded breakfast panini is perfect to start your day with, or to serve to guests for a special treat.
Leftover ham was the inspiration for my loaded breakfast panini. My husband loves fried egg sandwiches, but doesn’t let himself eat them too often. In the summer months he loves them with a slice of fresh tomato. One morning while fixing breakfast, I saw the leftover ham in the refrigerator and put this sandwich together for him.
On this day, I used sour dough bread, with mayonnaise for my condiment. Another day I made this on ciabatta bread and used basil pesto for the condiment. Any time I have a fresh tomato, I do add a slice or 2 to the sandwich.
Here is the recipe and I hope you enjoy this breakfast panini. Continue reading LOADED BREAKFAST PANINI
These breakfast recipes are a perfect way to start Mother’s Day or any special day.
May is a very busy month for our family. We have Mother’s Day, 4 birthdays, 2 graduations, and 2 weddings. My husband and I are also hosting a rehearsal dinner-cookout at our home. Some of these events will involve having overnight guests, so I will be making some of these special breakfast recipes. Continue reading SEVEN BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR MOTHER’S DAY
These St Patrick’s Day breakfast ideas are like diving into a little pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
The children and grandchildren will be celebrating this fun holiday with a lot of sweet treats today, so I have some ideas to start their St Patrick’s Day breakfast on a healthier note.
I love to serve foods in individual dishes. They look more appealing and it is a good way to practice portion control. I use my ramekins or mini cast iron skillets for individual servings.
These Loaded Crustless Mini Breakfast Souffles look like a pot of gold. I have posted this recipe previously. HERE Continue reading BREAKFAST IDEAS FOR ST PATRICK’S DAY
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 6 baby spinach leaves
- 3 slices deli ham, sliced thin
- 1 egg, fried with yolk semi soft
- 3 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices tomato, thin
- Preheat panini pan to medium heat. May use a grill pan or 2 cast iron skillets instead.
- Butter one side on each slice of bread. Spread half of the mayonnaise on inside of 1 slice of bread. Place the bread, butter side down into hot pan.
- Layer 2 slices of the cheese, the spinach leaves, ham, egg, bacon, tomato and remaining 2 slices of cheese onto bread. Spread remaining mayonnaise on inside of the other slice of bread and place on top of sandwich, butter side up.
- Grill sandwich until bread is crisp, golden brown, and cheese has melted. Carefully, turn sandwich and cook on the other side, about 6-7 minutes total.
- This recipe is so easy and can be made with any other ingredients you have available. I have used pesto instead of mayo to give it an Italian flavor.