This colorful Caribbean Chicken Cobb Salad makes an excellent lunch or light supper.
I was not planning on making this salad for a blog post, so I do not have any step by step pictures. I created it just with ingredients I had in the refrigerator on that particular day. It looked so pretty and colorful with the variety of fruits, veggies, and meat that I decided it looked like a Caribbean Chicken Cobb Salad.
It would taste great with several dressings but I used a lite mango vinaigrette that I had available.
CARIBBEAN CHICKEN COBB SALAD
- 1 1/2 cups romaine lettuce, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup cooked boneless & skinless chicken breast, warm & cubed
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup mango chunks, fresh or from a jar
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 2 slices kiwi
- 3-4 Tablespoons mango vinaigrette dressing
- Chop lettuce and place on serving plate. Arrange the chicken over the lettuce.
- Place the cucumber, peppers, bacon, pineapple, and mango in straight lines across the lettuce.
- Place a tomato in each corner of the salad.
- Garnish with the strawberry and kiwi.
- Drizzle with desired amount of salad dressing.
© 2023 Copyright GRANDMA HONEY\\\\\\\'S HOUSE
I hope you enjoy this refreshing, light salad.
Here are a couple other delicious salads for hot summer days.
Southwest Chicken Salad with Jalapeno Dressing
Honey Pecan Rotissere Chicken Salad
Please follow and like us:
7 thoughts on “CARIBBEAN CHICKEN COBB SALAD”
One word: HEALTHY! 🙂
I love salads and that one looks so inviting! Bet it would be good with a sesame dressing, too!
Thank you. It would be good with a sesame dressing. It seems like so many would go with it. I made it again and used Raspberry Vinaigrette. That was good.
Comments are closed.