Garlic Bread Pizza is a quick and easy recipe that your children and grandchildren can make in no time at all.
Last week I was using some loaves of garlic bread that I had in the freezer and created Lasagna Garlic Bread and Garlic Bread Pizza.
I shared some around my neighborhood and this one was the
favorite among most of the children.
This pizza bread recipe was made using a mini loaf of garlic bread, but just increase the amount of ingredients to make the larger size
Here are the ingredients that I used. Mini pepperoni, sausage, ham,
peppers, onions, sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
Open the bread and separate the halves. Place on a
parchment lined baking sheet, with butter side up.
Bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 7 minutes.
Remove from the oven.
Spread half of the pizza sauce on each half.
Arrange meats on each half.
Next add the veggies.
Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.
Return to oven for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven.
Add the remaining cheese on each half, and return to oven until cheese is melted, just a few minutes.
Transfer to a cutting board. Allow to set about 5 minutes, then cut into desired size pieces.
Children enjoy making this Garlic Bread Pizza because they can choose their own ingredients. Each pizza half is unique.
HERE is the link to the Garlic Lasagna Bread I also created.
GARLIC BREAD PIZZA
- 1 (8oz) mini loaf frozen garlic bread
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni pieces
- 1/4 lb ground sausage, browned & crumbled
- 1/4 cup diced ham cubes
- 2 Tablespoons green bell peppers, diced
- 2 Tablespoons red bell peppers, diced
- 2 Tablespoons onions, diced
- 1/4 cup banana peppers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open garlic bread, separate halves, and place on baking sheet with butter side up.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Spread half of pizza sauce on each half. Evenly divide the pepperoni, sausage, and ham between the 2 halves. Top each with even amounts of the veggies. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese on each half.
- Return to the oven and bake 6-7 minutes, until cheese is melted and bread appears light golden brown on edges. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on each half, and set back in the oven about 2 minutes, for this cheese to melt.
- Transfer bread to a cutting board and allow to set about 5 minutes.
- Cut into pieces of desired size.
2 thoughts on “GARLIC BREAD PIZZA”
Comments are closed.