*I was not compensated in any way for this post. The opinions are 100% mine.
Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Brownies are a decadent dessert made with a layer of brownie mix, peanut butter and chocolate flavored sweetened condensed milk, topped off with a chocolate hazelnut spread and chocolate toffee bits.
A few weeks ago I bought a can of chocolate flavored sweetened
condensed milk and could not wait to try it in a dessert.
It is so DELICIOUS! It is smooth, creamy, and has a great chocolate flavor.
I have some more ideas on how to use it, but on this day, I started pulling some ingredients out of my pantry to see what I could come up with.
I started with a boxed brownie mix as the base. Prepare as
directed on the box. Spread into a parchment lined 9×13 pan.
Combine a can of the milk with peanut butter and drizzle it
over the brownie batter.
Top with some chocolate toffee bits.
Bake 28-30 minutes. Remove from oven.
Transfer to a wire cooling rack. After cooled,
remove from pan by lifting the edges of the
Melt Nutella or other chocolate spread in microwave and drizzle over top of brownies. Top with more chocolate toffee bits.
Cut into desired size squares.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TOFFEE BROWNIES
- 1 box (18.4 oz) brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (14 oz) chocolate flavored sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate toffee bits, divided
- 1/2 cup hazelnut chocolate spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, stir together the brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water. Stir until ingredients are combined, about 50 strokes. Spread batter evenly into baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk. Drizzle evenly over the brownie batter.
- Top with 1/2 cup of the toffee bits.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until set. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and allow to cool. When brownies are cool, lift edges of parchment paper and transfer to a flat surface.
- Place hazelnut spread in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 25 seconds, stir and heat a few more seconds if necessary. Spread should be soft and easy to drizzle. Drizzle over the brownies. Top with remaining toffee bits. Allow spread to harden again before cutting.
- Cut into desired size squares. Serves 24-36
These Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Brownies are perfect for any cook-out or special treat you need this summer.
One thought on “TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TOFFEE BROWNIES”
I think I gained 5 pounds just reading this! Have to say the idea of chocolate sweetened condensed milk is intriguing! Those brownies look wonderful.
Comments are closed.