Extreme Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Brownies are extreme because they are a decadent brownie dessert, loaded with a peanut butter cream cheese layer, and then topped with a bag of Reese’s Baking Cups and Reese’s Pieces Candies. Melted chocolate is drizzled over the top for the finishing touch. Continue reading EXTREME PEANUT BUTTER CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES
This Valentine’s Day Treat Board is so pretty and loaded with finger foods your children or grandchildren, of all ages, will love.
This Raspberry Mascarpone Coconut Cream Tart is the perfect dessert to serve to your Valentine or to impress your guests at your next party.
I am so excited to be sharing a recipe that I created for the Cape Cod Select Holiday Blogger Recipe Challenge a few years ago.
This Rustic Cranberry-Orange-Pecan Cobbler Roll was my entry. I did not win anything, but my family won by having this cobbler to eat!
It is perfect to add to your Thanksgiving dessert table.
Streusel Topped Cranberry-Eggnog Cake Bars will melt in your mouth!
This is an easy and delicious recipe to get your fall baking started. Last year at the end of the holiday season I had some eggnog and some cranberries leftover so this recipe was created.
The base is a box of yellow cake mix with additional ingredients including eggnog. It is topped with fresh cranberries, a streusel topping and baked.
To add even more goodness, a glaze is drizzled over it at the end.
This recipe is excellent to serve for large groups or for taking to a covered dish as it makes 40 bars.
This recipe was shared on Weekend Potluck
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 (15.25oz) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 11/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup confectioner sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 15x10 inch baking pan, or jelly roll pan, with no stick baking spray.
- Place cranberries in a small food chopper/processor and pulse until coarsely chopped; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, and eggnog. Beat together on low speed of an electric mixer until ingredients are combined. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle the cranberries evenly over the cake batter.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nuts until combined, using fingers, a fork or a pastry cutter. Sprinkle streusel mixture evenly over the cake batter and cranberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool about 10 minutes.
- Place the confectioner sugar in a small mixing bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon of the milk and whisk together. Add more milk, 1 Tablespoon at a time, to obtain desired consistency to drizzle. Drizzle the glaze over the cake. Allow to cool completely, then cut into rows of 10 x 4 or desired size. Makes 40 bars
Pumpkin Butterscotch Mascarpone Cookie Tart
Pumpkin Butterscotch Mascarpone Cookie Tart begins with a roll of refrigerated sugar cookie dough for the crust. It is filled with layers of sweetened mascarpone cheese and a pumpkin-vanilla pudding. Add a topping of pecans, toffee bits, and melted butterscotch chips for the perfect flavor combination. Continue reading PUMPKIN BUTTERSCOTCH MASCARPONE COOKIE TART
Berry Lemon Mascarpone Cookie Tart
Berry Lemon Mascarpone Cookie Tart is a richly, delicious summer tart. It is created using a refrigerated cookie dough crust that is filled with sweetened mascarpone cheese, homemade lemon curd, and then topped with a variety of fresh fruit.
This Almond Berry Tiara Cake with Fresh Raspberry Sauce is a beautiful springtime dessert that I am happy to share.
Sharing this Peanut Butter Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake recipe today.
My favorite cake is Texas sheet cake and I make it every time that I need a dessert to serve a lot of people. A few days ago, I was in the mood to make one, but I was also in the mood to make a peanut butter sheet cake. This crazy thought popped into my head that maybe I could make them both in one cake! That is how Peanut Butter Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake was created. It is so good!
I wanted to share some ideas today for some Spring Clean Out Your Freezer Recipes.