Pumpkin Butterscotch Mascarpone Cookie Tart
These Peanut Butter Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect to add to your holiday baking list.
I try to come up with a few new cookie recipes each year. This one was actually created after I went through my pantry and wanted to use a few chocolate chips and toffee bits that I had leftover. There was a big jar of peanut butter looking at me, so the idea came to me instantly. The cookies have big flavor, so they had to have a big name. Peanut Butter Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies! Continue reading PEANUT BUTTER TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Cranberry Orange Pecan Snickerdoodles are perfect cookies to add to your fall baking list.
Chocolate Chip Toffee Thumbprint Cookies
Chocolate Chip Toffee Thumbprint Cookies are a soft, buttery cookie filled with chocolate chips and chocolate toffee bits, baked, and have a Ghirardelli chocolate thumbprint drop pressed into the center. These cookies melt in your mouth. Continue reading CHOCOLATE CHIP TOFFEE THUMBPRINT COOKIES
Butterscotch Toffee Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Bars are a dessert perfect for fall, from the colors to the combination of flavors.
Fall Cookie Collection
September seems to officially start all of our fall decorating and baking, so I wanted to share my fall cookie collection to celebrate the season. I have some new recipe ideas for cookies that haven’t been tested yet, so for now, I hope you will enjoy one of these. Continue reading FALL COOKIE COLLECTION
This is an easy and delicious recipe to get your fall baking started. Last year at the end of the holiday season I had some eggnog and some cranberries leftover so this recipe was created.
The base is a box of yellow cake mix with additional ingredients including eggnog. It is topped with fresh cranberries, a streusel topping and baked.
To add even more goodness, a glaze is drizzled over it at the end.
This recipe is excellent to serve for large groups or for taking to a covered dish as it makes 40 bars.
This recipe was shared on Weekend Potluck
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 (15.25oz) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 11/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup confectioner sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 15x10 inch baking pan, or jelly roll pan, with no stick baking spray.
- Place cranberries in a small food chopper/processor and pulse until coarsely chopped; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, and eggnog. Beat together on low speed of an electric mixer until ingredients are combined. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle the cranberries evenly over the cake batter.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nuts until combined, using fingers, a fork or a pastry cutter. Sprinkle streusel mixture evenly over the cake batter and cranberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool about 10 minutes.
- Place the confectioner sugar in a small mixing bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon of the milk and whisk together. Add more milk, 1 Tablespoon at a time, to obtain desired consistency to drizzle. Drizzle the glaze over the cake. Allow to cool completely, then cut into rows of 10 x 4 or desired size. Makes 40 bars
These Pumpkin Pie Parfaits are perfect to add to your fall dessert menu.
This Pumpkin Mascarpone Breakfast Braid would be perfect to serve on a cool, fall morning to start your day.
It is becoming cooler here in WV, so fall baking is in full swing. I had a can of pumpkin left from last year, and an open tub of mascarpone cheese, so I created this Pumpkin Mascarpone Breakfast Braid. Continue reading PUMPKIN MASCARPONE BREAKFAST BRAID