Peanut Butter Candy Bite Cookie Bars
Extreme Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Brownies are extreme because they are a decadent brownie dessert, loaded with a peanut butter cream cheese layer, and then topped with a bag of Reese’s Baking Cups and Reese’s Pieces Candies. Melted chocolate is drizzled over the top for the finishing touch. Continue reading EXTREME PEANUT BUTTER CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES
Sharing this Peanut Butter Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake recipe today.
My favorite cake is Texas sheet cake and I make it every time that I need a dessert to serve a lot of people. A few days ago, I was in the mood to make one, but I was also in the mood to make a peanut butter sheet cake. This crazy thought popped into my head that maybe I could make them both in one cake! That is how Peanut Butter Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake was created. It is so good!
This recipe for Triple Peanut Butter Cookie Delights was created by using the
leftover candies from my Halloween baking.
*I was not compensated in any way for this post. The opinions are 100% mine.
Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Brownies are a decadent dessert made with a layer of brownie mix, peanut butter and chocolate flavored sweetened condensed milk, topped off with a chocolate hazelnut spread and chocolate toffee bits.
These Trail Mix Cookie Cups are a great treat made with only 4 ingredients!
I created these cookies a few years ago as an after school snack for my grandchildren. Several people have asked me for this recipe, so I decided to share it here. You can not go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. My Trail Mix Cookie Cups were published in a Taste of Home Halloween magazine in 2015. Continue reading TRAIL MIX COOKIE CUPS
These Peanut Butter Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect to add to your holiday baking list.
I try to come up with a few new cookie recipes each year. This one was actually created after I went through my pantry and wanted to use a few chocolate chips and toffee bits that I had leftover. There was a big jar of peanut butter looking at me, so the idea came to me instantly. The cookies have big flavor, so they had to have a big name. Peanut Butter Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies! Continue reading PEANUT BUTTER TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
These Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Brownies are a perfect treat to add to your dessert table.
I am always so excited and feel so honored when one of my recipes is published in a magazine. This week I received 2 magazines from Taste of Home with one of my cookie recipes in each.
I use my recipe for decorated sugar cookies, and decorated these very simple. Some of the grandchildren helped with these.
The second magazine is a cookie swap edition and is full of great looking recipes. I will be trying several of them out this year. The cookie recipe of mine they published was actually one I created a few years ago as an after school snack for some of my grandchildren.
This recipe only has 4 ingredients. If you like chocolate and peanut butter together, this will hit the spot.
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella or Jif)
- 1 1/2 cups trail mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 24 cups of mini muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Shape the dough into (24) even size balls, about 1 1/4 inch each. Press each into the bottom and up sides of a muffin cup.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from the oven and make an indentation in the center of each cup, using a wooden tart maker or the end of a wooden spoon handle. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove each cookie cup and place on a wire cooling rack.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of the chocolate spread and then 1 teaspoon of peanut butter into each cup. Top with a tablespoon of the trail mix. Transfer to serving platter and enjoy.